Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Trout!

Options
Been wanting to cook up some whole trout again, but just never think about it when I’m at the market. 

Saw these guys the other day so I grabbed a couple and cooked them on the MiniMax. Stuffed with lemon slices, dill, thyme, EVOO and dusted with the new BGE SPG seasoning. Oiled up a foil boat and cooked indirect for about 15 min at 350°. 

Super clean, easy and delicious!!!

Craig aka Cmac Cooks
Amesbury, MA
#BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,771
    Options
    Simple and Fresh!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    cmac610 said:
    Been wanting to cook up some whole trout again, but just never think about it when I’m at the market. 

Saw these guys the other day so I grabbed a couple and cooked them on the MiniMax. Stuffed with lemon slices, dill, thyme, EVOO and dusted with the new BGE SPG seasoning. Oiled up a foil boat and cooked indirect for about 15 min at 350°. 

they just stocked plugs pond about a week ago up the street from you on rte 110. aka saltonstall for the outsiders. should be biting now

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 154
    Options
    cmac610 said:

they just stocked plugs pond about a week ago up the street from you on rte 110. aka saltonstall for the outsiders. should be biting now

Oooohhhh...although I'm not much of a fisherman. In fact, maybe my forum name should be "fisherlessman"!!
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    #BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    cmac610 said:
    cmac610 said:

Oooohhhh...although I'm not much of a fisherman. In fact, maybe my forum name should be "fisherlessman"!!

believe me when i say that the fisherman there dont know how to fish. its a jar of powerbait, a swivel, and a sliding weight from walmart. the guy in the little merrimack bait shop could rig you up in three minutes. i havent fish there since i was a kid maybe 45 years ago, but nothings changed
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it