Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

like that new masthead picture!

2»

Comments

• Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 962
    edited August 2023
    @Langner91

That's not her. First of all, someone elses arm is opening the egg. Second of all, she's about to suck face with that dog in a big way, and just look at the pure joy in the dogs eyes, not many dogs get to suck face with a human, still he seems far too happy, I think he thinks he has a chance to touch human boobies that's because .. If I was a dog that's what I'd be thinking about.... especially if I was raised by humans with boobies. 
  • Dyal_SC said:
    Woman, hip satchel, and definitely on a mini max at the beach on the west coast. 

How do we know that’s not a Small that’s been buried in the sand?
  • Ybabpmuts
    edited August 2023
    My friend used to make holes in the sand and lay down and pee in them. I've seen a small buried in the sand and I'm pretty sure that's a medium.

SB
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,974
    edited August 2023
    Dyal_SC said:
    Woman, hip satchel, and definitely on a mini max at the beach on the west coast. 

To you and others…how the hell did you lighten up that BLACK poster so as to see her clothes?  And DON’T tell this old man that you bought one of those “x~ray”  glasses for 25 cents out of the back of a comic book” !!!
  • Ybabpmuts
    I once sent in for a prayer cloth out of an ad in the national enquirer, it was 15 cents, so I thought I'd pray for x-ray glasses and save ten cents, but they added hidden service fees, and fees like being stupid for ordering a prayer cloth from an ad in the national enquiror, next thing you know I'm paying way more than if I just went directly to the comic book folks.

I was duped
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,228
    RRP said:
    Dyal_SC said:

To you and others…how the hell did you lighten up that BLACK poster so as to see her clothes?  And DON’T tell this old man that you bought one of those “x~ray”  glasses for 25 cents out of the back of a comic book” !!!
    I’m 19 years old. These sort of things come naturally to me.