Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

this use to be a more interesting place

Options
2»

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,055
    edited June 2023
    Options
    ksmyrl said:
    ^^^
    Couldn't have said it better. I love far lefties and far righties who complain about each other (yes including on this forum) and distribute information from their desired sources and never think "wait a sec, I may be a part of the problem, not a part of the solution". 

Lack of access to information surely isn't the problem. Deciphering said information is certainly a problem. 

To quote dad "it's incredibly naive to believe one party is correct 100% of the time". 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    ksmyrl said:
    ^^^
    Couldn't have said it better. I love far lefties and far righties who complain about each other (yes including on this forum) and distribute information from their desired sources and never think "wait a sec, I may be a part of the problem, not a part of the solution". 

Lack of access to information surely isn't the problem. Deciphering said information is certainly a problem. 

To quote dad "it's incredibly naive to believe one party is correct 100% of the time". 

Lol. Imagine if we all played both sides like civilized humans. Then we'd all be on top. But I don't expect everyone to agree or believe that. 
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,055
    Options
    ksmyrl said:
    ksmyrl said:
    ^^^

Lol. Imagine if we all played both sides like civilized humans. Then we'd all be on top. But I don't expect everyone to agree or believe that. 
    I don’t think one side is always 100% correct.  Few people actually have that position.

To me, the whole framing about topics fundamentally being about “parties” and “sides” is flawed from the start.  Things happen in the world and people have opinions about them, and arguments either have merit or they don’t.  We ought to be able to debate things on the merits.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    no dumdums.     is abouts skilful trolls.   where is theyall go.    amateurs only on site now and is rarely.    miss artful ones
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,196
    Options
    JonWesson said:
    no dumdums.     is abouts skilful trolls.   where is theyall go.    amateurs only on site now and is rarely.    miss artful ones
    I think only the skillful ones are left.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,525
    Options
    JonWesson said:
    Less than two lines.  Five sentences.  Punctuation, grammar, capitalization and sentence structure errors in ALL of them.  
    You mebbe should call the Guinness World Record folks on this one, I think you have a winner here (but I don't do tictac, so I may be wrong).  
    have uh Nice

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,196
    Options
    Botch said:
    JonWesson said:
    Less than two lines.  Five sentences.  Punctuation, grammar, capitalization and sentence structure errors in ALL of them.  
    You mebbe should call the Guinness World Record folks on this one, I think you have a winner here (but I don't do tictac, so I may be wrong).  
    have uh Nice
    I have a new device coming, that you might find interesting.  I am turning to the dark side for my next desktop.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,674
    Options
    Botch said:
    JonWesson said:
    have uh Nice
    It takes skills!

Options
    JonWesson said:
    taps the screen
    sound it out yaidjit
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Acn said:

Whoa; my designated shenanigan day is Saturday.   In perpetuity.  Gimme 6hrs
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I'm EGGing wings, not very interesting, but still.
    Clinton, Iowa