Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

World Economic Forum, they are planning your future

Options

Comments

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Here’s the overview, snowflakes:

Editor’s Note: I am highlighting this story because it brings about one important point I believe most in my audience need to hear. The machinations of the globalist elite cabal do not seem to be materializing as they had expected. That’s not to say they don’t still have the upper hand, but it seems clear they overestimated what their massive riches and power could accomplish. We MUST continue fighting back. The best way to fight such a beast is by spreading the truth. The more people we have on our side and “in the know,” the better our chances are at stopping them. With that said, here’s the article by JD Heyes…

Let’s be clear about one thing: The push towards all-electric transportation has nothing to do with ‘saving the planet’ from emissions hell and everything to do with controlling how we travel.

Scary if true!

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I don’t think you’re supposed to share that.
    Options

edited May 2023
    Options
    That could've been an article by the Onion.  I love the embedded ads.  Definitely not peddling fear.  Nope, nothing to be afraid of at all.  I have every right to piss and moan about gas and egg prices because I need to stock up on meat cubes and an antibiotic stash.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Next up; deep state liberal cabal with George Soros steals election, drinks pedo blood while burning flags and piles of money, laughing at Dallas Cowboys having rigged decades long losing streak 
    Options
    If that’s legit the kind of article you consume on the regular, it’s no wonder your brain has turned to mush.   Good Lord man.  Do you even talk to real people about this sort of thing, outside of your coworkers at the toilet paper plant?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,454
    Options
    And the beat goes on...Scary that the article gets any traction but not surprising.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,021
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    And the beat goes on...Scary that the article gets any traction but not surprising.
    It's from a web site that's not really mainstream.  "America First Report" is owned and operated by some Christian right-wing nutjob, JD Rucker.  
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 482
    Options
    Just pick the source of your choice. Look up the World Economic Forum and read for yourself. You snowballs are clueless even when they tell you exactly what the want to do. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Just pick the source of your choice. Look up the World Economic Forum and read for yourself. You snowballs are clueless even when they tell you exactly what the want to do. 
    We know what it is, dumbass.

It’s also been a well known target of fringe conspiracy theories, especially by the Qanon group.  
    Options
    These sites always say the same thing:

America First Report

About Us

Who Are We?

• We are Americans who believe this nation is under attack from home and abroad.
    • We are patriots who are fed up with Democrats and RINOs (Republicans In Name Only) operating in their Uniparty, also known as The Swamp.
    • We are individualists who believe the collectivists have no idea how to handle their own problems and certainly shouldn’t be trying to handle ours.
    • We are nationalists who believe the globalist cabal of elites is trying to usher in The Great Reset.

I'll never understand the mindset of folks that are drawn to these conspiracy theories. Half of global wealth is in the hands of 1% of the population and everyone of these believers seem to think that "they" are coming to take all their money and just give it to "the undeserving". All of these believers can't really be billionaires can they?

Okay WildThing - I read your link, your turn to read this one - https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/great-reset-conspiracy-flourishes-amid-continued-pandemic

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    Options
    I think @WildmanWilson is actually a crisis actor hired by the NRA to stoke fear and stop the abduction and blood draining of young children by the Soros elitists like true patriots do AMEN praise Jesus woooooohhhoooooooo TIME FOR MONSTER TRUCKS AND TOILET PAPER!!!!!!
    Options
    • We are individualists who believe the collectivists have no idea how to handle their own problems and certainly shouldn’t be trying to handle ours.
    This always makes me laugh.  Pure us and them, except for the us in this case isn't us, it's a bunch of individuals, not acting or thinking together, just a whole bunch of rugged individualists who think totally on their own just like all of the other individualists who think totally on their own and have all, individually figured out the great cabal threat.

oh, and "their own problems"
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,360
    Options
    "Let's all go be different together!". 
    "We're not sheep - you are!" 

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,021
    Options
    these threads, basically 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Didn’t think the gullibility level in this chap could dip any lower, but sho nuff…it’s beyond parody level.  He needs a podcast.  Keep it coming!