Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sold my XL to make room for a Lang now I have a Shirley on the way so Lang has to go

Options
2»

Comments

• Money_Hillbilly
    Options
    @ColbyLang That Lang is sitting here with your name already on it.  I will make you a really good deal. 
    Southeast Louisiana
    3 Larges, Rockin W Smokers Gravity Fed Unit, KBQ, Shirley Fabrication 24 x 36, Teppanyaki Stainless Griddle 
  • Money_Hillbilly
    Options

@WeberWho You are a very smart guy. I am already looking cross eyed at the KBQ.  It doesn’t occupy much space but it is redundant so maybe it goes soon.  
    Southeast Louisiana
    3 Larges, Rockin W Smokers Gravity Fed Unit, KBQ, Shirley Fabrication 24 x 36, Teppanyaki Stainless Griddle 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,032
    Options
    @WeberWho Kevin White from Legendary transportation delivered it for me.  He is the official delivery company for Shirley.  He moves them everywhere around the country and is very professional.  Excellent service and arrived in immaculate condition 
    That makes sense. He does do a good job with transportation. He posts over on the Shirley Fabrication fan page. They're lucky to have him. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    " I got my new smoker, so I decided to whip up a small snack..."

That's a strong opening cook! 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.