Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hateful Trifecta - not a Tarantino joint

Options
They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Wow. Kanye needs to educate himself on how he would have fared in Nazi Germany. How he can rationalize hanging with Nick Fuentes and think he’s not the one being played, I’ll never understand. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,189
    Options
    Wow. Kanye needs to educate himself on how he would have fared in Nazi Germany. How he can rationalize hanging with Nick Fuentes and think he’s not the one being played, I’ll never understand. 
    Clayton Bigsby is probably his hero.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,189
    Options
    All joking aside, it is truly disgusting.  The fact that last weekend, replace Jones with Trump, and that was an actual dinner party that happened?  Disturbing.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Hol Lee Fuk. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options