Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lasagna

Options
Hopefully, someone will know the answer to this question.  I had intended to bake some lasagna last week but never just quite got around to it as I had a broken leg on my plate setter.  I kept meaning to go over to Home Depot to pick up some JB Weld but kept forgetting to do so.

I made perhaps the best meat sauce that I have ever made and am now concerned that it may spoil if I don't do something with it soon.  I have all of the ingredients that I need for my lasagna and have the plate sitter repaired.  I was wondering do I assemble the lasagna wrap it up and freeze it or should I just go ahead and assemble it and bake it on my BGE before freezing the lasagna?

Any suggestions for cooking temp and cooking it on my BGE would be appreciated and how to warm it up once I pull it our of the freezer after the holidays would be appreciated.

Comments