Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SRF Brisket Sale today only 11/14

Hello everyone,
I got an email from SRF on 20% Briskets. The catch is it’s for today only 11/14/2022. Type Brisket in the code section. 
I wanted to wait until Black Friday but I fell for the bait. I ordered a 16lb Gold. 

Tis the season!

Comments

• Just ordered a gold one myself.   Heads-up that there is not much in stock.  For the black briskets all they have are the really large ones (there's a joke here somewhere).  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,319
    Yep- I gave it a look this AM and when I saw the selections I passed.  I still have two SRF Black in the brisket locker.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • When I looked on the weekend they had everything available. I’ve never seen a 9-12lb Gold available and it was there. I’m curious to see what will be available on Black Friday! 
    I was thinking about purchasing from The Butcher Shoppe in FL. But to pay that shipping cost keeps me a loyal SRF and Creekstone customer. 
    For those that are in the Northeast. I endorse Mister Brisket in Cleveland Hts,Ohio. Hank Kornblut runs a family business. Hank is very knowledgeable.  He has imperial Wagyu briskets that are top notch. He has short ribs, plate ribs and steaks. Check his website out. MisterBrisket.com