Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SEEFIXCLICK

Options
new web site up and running in town, posted on it about a hole infront of the shop on the street  sending stones on the vehicles out front a few months back, problem was addressed and fixed in a day. seemed like a good idea. now its turned into pretty much reporting neighbors, turning them in for everything from fixing the house without a permit to leaving a trash barrel on the street an hour after trash pickup. pretty sure this site gets turned off soon, no way the city guys are going to respond to every issue. its insane
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    "Thank your lucky stars you don't live in an HOA" he said sarcastically.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    "Thank your lucky stars you don't live in an HOA" he said sarcastically.

thats what it seems like. dont see it lasting, dont see it lasting with the public city heads being told what to do every 5 minutes though. its picking up speed and im already seeing neighbors turning in those they think turned them in.
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Sounds like nextdoor, but for an entire municipality.  These things always devolve into lots of hysterics by people who have way too much free time.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Sounds like nextdoor, but for an entire municipality.  These things always devolve into lots of hysterics by people who have way too much free time.  

im getting every complaint within a third mile from me in my email, it allows others to jump in and complain about it to. they actually name the person in city hall that will respond and investigate and make things "good".  can only imagine whats going on in closed city hall meetings.........
    fukahwee maine

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,081
    Options
    @fishlessman - Maybe use that to report your stolen boat?
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • fishlessman
    Options
    My boat is back.....and I'm even for the whole neighborhood. He still has til April to make amends with everybody......
    fukahwee maine