Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

September means pumpkin spices and falling prices!

Options
Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
edited September 2022 in EggHead Forum
So glad elections are coming near.  That means Biden decided to drop prices on his gas a little.  Should be near 2.19 by election!

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Must be nice. It’s still $4.79 here. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    So glad elections are coming near.  That means Biden decided to drop prices on his gas a little.  Should be near 2.19 by election!

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Still pushing $4 here in MN
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Friday's used to be a lot more fun around here.  Did everyone go and get nice all the sudden?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    I like your Martha Stewartesque thread title.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    I like your Martha Stewartesque thread title.  
    I am glad you noticed!  It took me longer to come up with that title, than to pump my gas.

I wish my kids enjoyed my humour.