Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biden and the libs have blood on their hands...51 dead

Options
I guess 51 dead immigrants roasting in the sun isn't as news worthy as an AR. The media doesn't want to blame the lack of border security on the left and the open boarders/don't look policies on the current administration. The trafficker's are running these poor souls in with little resistance. Maybe I can get a picture of the 51 bloated bodies and post them so you can see how the lack of a boarder policy looks in real life.

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Gee, what a new concept, blame someone you don't like.  How refreshing.
    Gee, what a new concept, blame someone you don't like.  How refreshing.
    Wow...Lets look at all the anti gun and anti Trump post from the resident liberal posse on here and see how that plays out. LOL

I thought maybe one of you may actually admit Biden and his puppet masters are to blame for this crises. Wishful thinking more than likely.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    if it's so f*cking simple, LOL, why doesn't (LOL), congress pass some laws?  LOL
    Options
    I don't need to convince you of anything.  I don't care what you think.  Should I?
    Options
    if it's so f*cking simple, LOL, why doesn't (LOL), congress pass some laws?  LOL
    And enforce them?
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Are the boarder checkpoints unmanned?  What policy isn't enforced here?  I think there are enforcement issues, sure, both over and under.  The best way to keep immigrants from flooding your country it to try to foster some stability in your neighboring countries.
    Options
    In 2017 when a dozen people died in a truck trailer in a San Antonio Walmart parking lot was Trump to blame? Walmart?

Neither, it was probably Obama's fault. Thanks Obama!

Actually, the common link is that Abbott was Governor during both incidents so maybe it's his fault

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,303
    Options
    Are the boarder checkpoints unmanned?  What policy isn't enforced here?  I think there are enforcement issues, sure, both over and under.  The best way to keep immigrants from flooding your country it to try to foster some stability in your neighboring countries.
    Nation building hasn’t worked out very well the last 60 years or so. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I’m not talking about nation building.  We suck at that because we most always support the wrong people and push ideology that isn’t culturally compatible.  I’m talking about economic reciprocity and helping reduce corruption.
    Options
    I looked up border, it doesn’t mean the same thing as boarder.

I know, I’m being pendanticky.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I’m dyslexic 
    Options
    I’m not talking about nation building.  We suck at that because we most always support the wrong people and push ideology that isn’t culturally compatible.  I’m talking about economic reciprocity and helping reduce corruption.
    And that differs from nation building how?
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Nation building is regime change.  
    Options
    I’m dyslexic 
    I know, but Wilson started it.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    Wow what an ugly, hateful thread.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Wilson’s just parroting what Abbott has been selling.  Wait for disaster, blame whoever you don’t like.  I really thought Abbott was going to run for prez, but I guess he’s waiting to secede and then he can be prez and not have to worry about the other 49.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,303
    Options
    Nation building is regime change.  
    And without regime change how do you get rid of corruption including drug cartel bribery and crimes? How would you get rid of a culture of female subjugation including rape, abuse etc.?
  • WildmanWilson
    Options
    I don't need to convince you of anything.  I don't care what you think.  Should I?
    When you post multiple times then even make a post that you don’t care….well, you already lost credibility. Lol
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Lol
    Options
    Ever heard of (lol) entertainment?  Lol
    Options
    Shocker that the guy whose forum pic is a metaphor for overcompensation has strong opinions over gun regulations, the libs, and immigration.
  • WildmanWilson
    Options
    Ever heard of (lol) entertainment?  Lol
    That’s why I started it to start with. I knew the Green Egg version on the the View would show up with their typical outrage. I like showing the hypocrisy you resident libs have here. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Lol
    Options
    Stop ruining the forum.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Lol
    Options

From the ugliest, most hateful person on this forum.  Go to bed, John.
    Memphis, TN
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 482
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Stop ruining the forum.
    We had a gun discussion a year or so ago and I actually got several PMs from people that said they were glad I was standing up to the few bullys that try to dominate and belittle anyone that's not a liberal. Its funny you don't see your hypocrisy. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    Stop ruining the forum.
    We had a gun discussion a year or so ago and I actually got several PMs from people that said they were glad I was standing up to the few bullys that try to dominate and belittle anyone that's not a liberal. Its funny you don't see your hypocrisy. 
    Yes, the hypocrisy of that well-known forum liberal, Ozzie_Isaac, lmao.   Do you guys even pay attention to anything at this place?  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Stop ruining the forum.
    Sorry, I cannot tell if you are saying I don't see the hypocrisy, or if John doesn't.  If you could connect the dots for me, I would appreciate it.

I sometimes lose sight of your points because they are interspersed (between other things) with derogatory (mean) comments, insults, and jabs.  I find, when that's done in spite, it detracts (takes away from) the point trying to be made. 
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Stop ruining the forum.
    Sorry, I cannot tell if you are saying I don't see the hypocrisy, or if John doesn't.  If you could connect the dots for me, I would appreciate it.

I sometimes lose sight of your points because they are interspersed (between other things) with derogatory (mean) comments, insults, and jabs.  I find, when that's done in spite, it detracts (takes away from) the point trying to be made. 
    Says the ninny bottomed poo poo head.