Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

OT- Formula 1 Silverstone, UK (race July 3rd) USA broadcast info-OT

lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 26,256
Here you go for your viewing enjoyment the weekend run-up to the 246th  birthday of the USA-

Friday, July 1

TIME ETRACETV
7:55 amPractice 1ESPNU,
ESPN Deportes
10:55 amPractice 2ESPNU,
ESPN Deportes

Saturday, July 2

TIME ETRACETV
6:55 amPractice 3ESPNU,
ESPN Deportes
9:55 amQualifyingESPN2,
ESPN Deportes

Sunday, July 3

TIME ETRACETV
9:55 amBritish GPESPN2,
ESPN Deportes

The skill-set across the board is worth some of your time, at least once.  
Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 26,256
    Bump so you can schedule your viewing-
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 4,253
    I haven't looked but are these available to watch live via streaming service like Netflix,  prime,  hbo, etc?  I have no cable tv. I cut the cord and am saving... so.... much... money.   I got them right where I want them. DANG IT MY BILL IS HIGHER NOW! 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 24,267
    kl8ton said:
    I haven't looked but are these available to watch live via streaming service like Netflix,  prime,  hbo, etc?  I have no cable tv. I cut the cord and am saving... so.... much... money.   I got them right where I want them. DANG IT MY BILL IS HIGHER NOW! 
    Not those services, but you can watch them on Hulu+ and probably YouTube TV.  There are surely others.  

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 4,253
    kl8ton said:
    Not those services, but you can watch them on Hulu+ and probably YouTube TV.  There are surely others.  

I think it's interesting that Netflix gets the access for a few seasons and you can watch current live coverage elsewhere. Man I do love the story lines behind it all. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
    Bump for your planning purposes.
  • kl8ton said:
    kl8ton said:

I think it's interesting that Netflix gets the access for a few seasons and you can watch current live coverage elsewhere. Man I do love the story lines behind it all. 
    Good news is that Netflix has already announced that there will be at least 2 more seasons.  One of my favorite Netflix shows.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
    Back to page one- practice 1 right now.