Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA: The Six Main Causes Of Car Crashes

Options
dbCooper
dbCooper Posts: 2,081
This article is from 2017, for reasons unknown it appeared in one of my news-feeds this morning.  Seeing myself in more than one of the six causes, it served as a reminder to stay focused and to consciously think about my driving while driving.  Take a look if interested and stay safe...

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
Great Plains, USA

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    I was surprised to not see "Distracted driving", but I after reading it all, that''s included in "Rear Ending" and "lane departure" causes.    

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I was surprised not to see teen/young new drivers (aka "inexperienced"), but it's not about the who but the what.  We could probably throw some other stereotypes in the mix and get a laugh but I'm not going to go there.
    Options
    Interesting article, thank you for sharing.

Once autonomous braking is in place in most vehicles on the road, at least a good percentage of the rear-ending accidents will be wiped out.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Saw an electric motorcycle video yesterday, it had warning radars all around it; glad the tech can be made that small.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options
    A great reminder.  Thanks for sharing.  Those factors are at play 24/7.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.