Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beautiful new Egg colors!

2»

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,350
    Personally I would have went with a ROY G BIV lineup.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    If they made a red, white, and blue Egg, I would buy it for sure! Plus a nice red wine colored one. 
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,965
    I only see 7 new colors

“Big Green Egg’s now available in 8 colors!”

That extra apostrophe is what I noticed.
    Contraction for “is,” no?

But I get your reading - “Big Green Eggs now available in 8 colors!” is also legitimate. 
    It could be a contraction for is, but my bet is that they intended for it to just be plural.  I dunno.
    Obviously.  Not that an error like that in a small company ad would give away it being legit or not.  The inability to use proper grammar is pervasive.

How about inability to photoshop 
     B) 

canuckland