Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sorta OT - You Suck At Cooking

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,476
I've been a fan of "Binging with Babish" videos/recipes for awhile now (thankful my second covid shot is in two weeks) and saw one the other day where there was a "duel", of sorts, between him and another intranetz cooking guy called ysac, or "You Suck At Cooking".  I've since seen a couple of his cooking videos, they're very similar in style to Babish, but much snarkier and a lot more humorous.  The recipes aren't much.  His always-off-camera voice sounds suspiciously like Babish himself, they may be the same guy, but I'm not good at recognizing disguised voices.  He has a hardcover book for sale on Amazoid (author not listed) but for $16 I ordered a copy.  He has a website too, that I haven't been to yet.  
If Babish's first name is Casy (ysac backwards) I feel I'll have solved the puzzle; until then, just another retirement/lockdown diversion for a person who is bored by basketball.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh4JyH29M2s

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

Comments