Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Audi eTron RS coupe

Botch
Botch Posts: 15,429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6iAZyUpsbQ

Audi released an electric SUV a couple years ago, for about what I paid for my house.  
For 2021, they've finally released a coupe; until they make a convertible, however, I won't be going electric (and since I just bought a gas convertible a couple years ago, I may be dead by the time I need a new car, I tend to drive them into the ground).  
This thing is sexay as hell. The doughnut demo near the end, thing must have torque for days. But Booo for the all-touchscreen interface; no good for a car until they perfect lane-keep/auto-cruise/emergency braking/stoplight recognition; they're not there yet. And, what's the point of a "Start/Stop" button in an electric car? It unlocked the doors for you, let you in; just put it into Drive and go (glad they went with a small button, and not a stupid fake gear lever like my car has; use that center console real estate for cupholders that aren't under the dash and phone chargers).

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

Comments