Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TB12 Buffalo Chicken Dip

Options
kwdriver
kwdriver Posts: 39
edited February 2021 in Appetizers
Here’s a dip that I did on my BGE. You can make it indoors just heating up the ingredients if you’re in a hurry but the smoke from the BGE steps it up a notch.

https://youtu.be/iHTfpiWN7pM

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,025
    Options
    kwdriver said:
    Here’s a dip that I did on my BGE. You can make it indoors just heating up the ingredients if you’re in a hurry but the smoke from the BGE steps it up a notch.

https://youtu.be/iHTfpiWN7pM
    If you're in a pinch you can always grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store as well. You can't go wrong with chicken dip!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • CornfedMA
    Options
    Shouldn’t TB12 dip have GOAT in it?? 🐐 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Chicken dip is on the cards for tomorrow. I'm going to wing it (pun?) somewhat, with ingredients on hand, but the chix is smoking as we speak. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • kwdriver
    Options
    You should include a couple of pictures of the final product here, so that some folks don’t get the impression you’re just trying to get folks to subscribe to your YouTube channel.  Dip sounds tasty by the way.
    John you are always welcome to subscribe. Dip turned out great. My wife just made a batch in the crockpot and it’s tasty but the smoke just gives it a nice depth of flavor. 

• kwdriver
    Options
    caliking said:
    Chicken dip is on the cards for tomorrow. I'm going to wing it (pun?) somewhat, with ingredients on hand, but the chix is smoking as we speak. 
    Nice! It’s even better using shredded up smoked chicken. Hope you enjoy it! 
  • kwdriver
    Options
    CornfedMA said:
    Shouldn’t TB12 dip have GOAT in it?? 🐐 
    Ha ha! Absolutely right. 
  • PeteSliver
    Options
    Wow!  Fantastic video quality!  I've sucscribed and will watch them all!

Is there any way this can this be done with fried chicken?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    kwdriver said:
    You should include a couple of pictures of the final product here, so that some folks don’t get the impression you’re just trying to get folks to subscribe to your YouTube channel.  Dip sounds tasty by the way.
    John you are always welcome to subscribe. Dip turned out great. My wife just made a batch in the crockpot and it’s tasty but the smoke just gives it a nice depth of flavor. 

I’m only subscribed to a Zoroastrian channel on YouTube, so I’d be worried about something interfering with that.  Don’t worry, I told the other six guys here who asked me to subscribe to their channel the same thing.  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    kwdriver said:

I’m only subscribed to a Zoroastrian channel on YouTube, so I’d be worried about something interfering with that.  Don’t worry, I told the other six guys here who asked me to subscribe to their channel the same thing.  

Lol
    Wow!  Fantastic video quality!  I've sucscribed and will watch them all!

Is there any way this can this be done with fried chicken?
    Thanks Pete. Hope you enjoy them. 

I don’t see why you can’t use a fried chicken. I’ve used smoked spatchcock chicken before but I’m sure it will work.
  • kwdriver
    Options
    kwdriver said:

Lol
    Nola that is fine too. I’ll check out the channel you mentioned. 
  • kwdriver
    Options
    Well I guess I meant John. Ha