Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday Night 1/29, Zoom/Speakeasy opens around 9 PM (EST)-Be there!

Options
It's on for Friday night.  Drop in to listen or offer some insights, laugh and learn something every time.  Guaranteed to be entertaining.  You will enjoy yourself however long you visit.  Social distancing is a given with beverage(s) of your choice.
Upfront thanks to @JohnInCarolina (aka The Chairman) for enabling this to happen.
Zoom site linked here:   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373     
Password is unchanged since inception some 9 months ago and will be gladly provided, just ask. 
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    All the trolls will be there!
    Options
    Are you sure?

Options
    paqman said:
    Are you sure?
    Just trying to drum up interest.  I can't control the trolls.

Options
    paqman said:
    Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Options
    paqman said:
    paqman said:
    Are you sure?

Are you sure?
    I certainly could ask.  I know who some of them are.
    Options
    @nolaegghead Trolls as Headliners will definitely be a great attraction. I welcome any guest appearances.  Could be epic in the finest sense of the word.  T- 24 hours and counting!  B)   
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    @paqman's troll acct may not make it, sadly.
    Options
    @paqman's troll acct may not make it, sadly.
    Maybe it will make it, who knows?

Options
    Okay- Around an hour til the doors open.  Drop your inhibitions and stop in with a beverage of your choice. Sample the environment and enjoy the time spent.  Comment or just listen, it's all meant to make for an enjoyable evening. I assure you it will be entertaining and worth everything you invest.  
    Wolf moon was late last night but you can still get a great look.  The learning piece.  B)   
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Three Wolf Moon Kids T-Shirt  Bewild

Options
    The case for the Three Wolf Moon t-shirt holiday  by Fruzsina Erdgh   Medium
    Options

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    It's open, join if you can.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Options
    @nolaegghead game is still on!!
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Not really a BBC tho is it?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Not really a BBC tho is it?
    SWC, it appears.

Options
    lousubcap said:
    Cap, I'm in a food coma and I need to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen or I'll be sleeping on the couch.

Looking forward to your retrospective.

Options
    I have declared victory but have it on personal authority that @bubbajack and @ryantt are committed to ensuring the Speakeasy is buffed, polished and shined for the next go 'round.  Many thanks to all who dropped in.  While a bit low-key in attendance it was every bit as engaging and entertaining as always.  The learning opportunity was present in full force.  Until the next time-
    Stay healthy and safe out there!
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    I tried to join at around 21h30 but I could only hear and see you @lousubcap and I don’t think you could hear me.  There were obviously other people unless you were talking to yourself 😂

Options
    @paqman - sorry it didn't happen.  There were one or two very quick sightings of people attempting to log on and then no follow-up.  
    I have been known to solve lots of issues in my one on zero talks but last night was not one of those occasions.  Hope you give it another chance.  
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Cap, I'm in a food coma and I need to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen or I'll be sleeping on the couch.

How’d you sleep?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    lousubcap said:

How’d you sleep?
    Being an insomniac, I cleaned the whole house and slept til noon.
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @paqman - sorry it didn't happen.  There were one or two very quick sightings of people attempting to log on and then no follow-up.  
    I have been known to solve lots of issues in my one on zero talks but last night was not one of those occasions.  Hope you give it another chance.  
    That was probably me, I tried logging in from two different phones.

Options
    @paqman - I've gotta admit, you guys in the GWN are taking this "no crossing the border to the lower 48 mandate" extremely seriously.  Hopefully once again the ether will be enabled and the complete social distancing recognized by all.   =) 
    Stay healthy and safe out there-
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,093
    Options
    Bump
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,093
    Options
    Underated
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Burp
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.