Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best "deal" on a mini max?

Options
What's the best price seen for a MM lately? Any known "deal" in Atlanta? I'm a long time owner of a Large, so I don't really need a discounted package deal. 

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Your best bet with this kind of thing I think are usually picking one up at an Eggfest.  Of course the challenge these days is that the pandemic is putting the kabosh on pretty much anything like that.  

That being said, I think the Georgia Mountain Eggfest is still being planned for May.  You might want to check that out and see if there's going to be any opportunity to buy demo eggs, assuming you can wait until then.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lecrams
    lecrams Posts: 116
    Options
  • cookingdude555
    Options
    Call some dealers.  I got my small and mini max eggs on the cheap as the dealer had them for a long time and finally just wanted them out.  I do have a long standing relationship with my dealer tho.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    I drove to the nearest dealer and paid MSRP.  No lookin' just cookin'

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI