Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday night Zoom/Speakeasy opens 1/15 - 9 PM (EST)

Plan for a stress relieving Friday night and drop in to listen or offer some insights, laugh and learn something every time.  Guaranteed to be entertaining.  You will enjoy yourself however long you visit.  Social distancing is a given.
Upfront thanks to @JohnInCarolina (aka The Chairman) for enabling this to happen.
Zoom site linked here:   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373     
And password will be gladly provided, just ask. 
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    I will try and make it this evening.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • I'll try to be there too, but may be tied up for a bit watching a movie with our oldest.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I'll try to be there too, but may be tied up for a bit watching a movie with our oldest.  

...because the only way you're going to watch Twilight is if you're tied up?
    Always a great time especially as this will be that last one held under the shadow of that great snack food-Cheeto! No third rail but dancing around it is encouraged.  Like an electric fence, don't pee on it.  See all in a few hours!  

If you have never stopped in before-no worries as your money is good and you have your own personal bartender.  The patrons are very accommodating and you will get more than your monies worth in laughs alone.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,007
    I'll try to be there too, but may be tied up for a bit watching a movie with our oldest.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• I'll try to be there too, but may be tied up for a bit watching a movie with our oldest.  

Ha.  Funny guy.

She's actually into horror flicks and wants to watch the recent sequel to The Shining.  We watched the original a while ago. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Twilight Spider Monkey GIFs  Tenor
    Just wrapped up another great evening.  Once again, @Stormbringer carried the load for those across the pond in exceptional fashion.  Spirited and entertaining at a minimum.  Danced around the third rail with appropriate disclosures.  Until the next time-
    Stay healthy and safe out there-
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Bump
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Band
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS