Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Comments

• That's probably where those elitist plan "The Hunt".  (Hilariously bad movie)
    Don’t know if “the Hunt,” but I love me a movie so bad that it’s good, so will need to check it out. If you also fall into this camp, then there is no movie I can recommend more than the 1999 film “Diamonds.” https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1093655-diamonds

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 21,691
    That's probably where those elitist plan "The Hunt".  (Hilariously bad movie)
    Don’t know if “the Hunt,” but I love me a movie so bad that it’s good, so will need to check it out. 

Here's a trailer:

"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Ruining the forum, one post at a time.  

Living large in the 919
  • Mark_B_GoodMark_B_Good Posts: 882
    Don’t know if “the Hunt,” but I love me a movie so bad that it’s good, so will need to check it out. 

Here's a trailer:

Whoa, need to watch that!!!
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • It is an entertainingly good bad movie, I guess you could say. lol
    Midland, TX XLBGE

Here's a trailer:

I think my favorite aspect of the history of this film is how it got political, because one group of people thought it was somehow celebrating people like them being hunted and killed, when in fact - those are the good guys in the movie.  In other words, the movie was just the opposite of how it was being portrayed, but that didn't stop people from throwing a fuss over it and effectively stopping a studio release.  

OK, maybe that's not my favorite part, maybe that is everything that is wrong with this country...
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

Living large in the 919
  • WeberWho said:
    Now the Buffalo can't say this thread is off topic. 

Was wondering just how that might qualify as an “exotic,” but then I drew the link - made in Mexico. 
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 9,468
    WeberWho said:
    Now the Buffalo can't say this thread is off topic. 

Was wondering just how that might qualify as an “exotic,” but then I drew the link - made in Mexico. 
    The BGE or the Silverado?  =)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Mark_B_GoodMark_B_Good Posts: 882

Here's a trailer:

I think my favorite aspect of the history of this film is how it got political, because one group of people thought it was somehow celebrating people like them being hunted and killed, when in fact - those are the good guys in the movie.  In other words, the movie was just the opposite of how it was being portrayed, but that didn't stop people from throwing a fuss over it and effectively stopping a studio release.  

OK, maybe that's not my favorite part, maybe that is everything that is wrong with this country...
    Social justice mob, doing what they do best ... being hypocritical destroyers of everything, with no positive contribution to society. Oxygen-scavengers.
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!

Here's a trailer:

Social justice mob, doing what they do best ... being hypocritical destroyers of everything, with no positive contribution to society. Oxygen-scavengers.
    LOL this one was cancelled by conservatives, not liberals.  

Living large in the 919
  • Simmer down now, y’all. You’re gonna get my thread nuked!!
    Simmer down now, y’all. You’re gonna get my thread nuked!!
    It should really be in the OT section of the forum anyway...  #justsayin

Living large in the 919
  • Snapped this one just for you, @nolaegghead:

• KayakKayak Posts: 525
    That Infiniti is going down!

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• BigreenGregBigreenGreg Posts: 386
    WeberWho said:
    If this doesn't want to make you want to own a high end exotic Saturn I don't know what would. 

With that big blower and aerodynamic package it deserves a spot in this thread.
    No wheelie bars?
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 5,663
    WeberWho said:
    If this doesn't want to make you want to own a high end exotic Saturn I don't know what would. 

With that big blower and aerodynamic package it deserves a spot in this thread.
    No wheelie bars?
    The hitch doubles as wheelie bars to keep down on weight. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 38,558
    It takes a pro-level driver to pop a wheelie on a front wheel drive car.  

The spoiler is there to help with that.

Living large in the 919
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 38,558
    The spoiler is there to help with that.
    When I pull up next to a guy at a stoplight with a spoiler, reving his engine....I tell myself: "spoiler alert".

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 28,333

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • BotchBotch Posts: 12,062
    If lifting just one front wheel off the pavement at a time counts, my last FWD Saab torque-steered like crazy.    

• After watching that video, I can fully appreciate the driver’s struggle in getting out of the vehicle.

Living large in the 919
  • KayakKayak Posts: 525

Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side? 

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

Kayak said:

Well... I didn't see where I spotted it, did I?  ;)

Living large in the 919
  • BotchBotch Posts: 12,062
    Kayak said:

Vanilla does that too.  

• Kayak said:

Hopefully, that defect is covered by a recall. The KMs on the speedometer should be covered, also. 
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,361
    Is this the All Electric Porsche? Saw it at lunch today.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.