Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nothing...nothing AT ALL

Options
2»

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Legume said:
    I really don’t understand the fascination with these I Hate America threads.
    I thought it was an obscure quote contest?  Did I miss the thread's impetus?

Baseball playoffs are in full swing, the Astrix are down 2 games to the Marlins, Dodgers are still in.  What is not to love?

Not sure I’d place a bet on the Marlins if I were you.

Astros v Dodgers would be an epic beanball / bench clearing series, but I’d be fine if the doyers dropped this round.

Braves-Rays series and they could just drive back and forth.  That’s not going to draw a big audience Nationally though.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,111
    Options
    Legume said:
    Legume said:
    I really don’t understand the fascination with these I Hate America threads.
    I thought it was an obscure quote contest?  Did I miss the thread's impetus?

Baseball playoffs are in full swing, the Astrix are down 2 games to the Marlins, Dodgers are still in.  What is not to love?

Not sure I’d place a bet on the Marlins if I were you.

Astros v Dodgers would be an epic beanball / bench clearing series, but I’d be fine if the doyers dropped this round.

Braves-Rays series and they could just drive back and forth.  That’s not going to draw a big audience Nationally though.

Lol, yeah.  I meant Tampa Bay Rays.  I am rooting for an LAD vs TB World Series.  I really dislike Houston and I like how Cash is managing the Rays.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2020
    Options
    My favorite thing about the Astros is their villany.  Baseball needed a good villain.  The Yankees have been a big let down in that role.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    If it is an LAD vs. Houston WS, the winner should also get the official 2017 WS win too.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Now this thread is getting traction.  For me the sooner the Astros are out the better.  I hope the animosity for them demonstrated in Spring training games before My Shrona carries over to 2021 or the soonest fans can get back into the stadiums.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    It got traction just in time to get sunk.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    The fuze must be short right now.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    The Braves really seem to be riding a wave subject to petering out at any moment. Just hoping it continues. 🤞

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    GO BRAVES!!!!
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    The fuze must be short right now.  
    I bet @The_Buffalo is a Houston Astrix fan.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options

When you could make 3d text spin as a screen saver on Windows 95? It was earth shattering! 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    I just walked in the door from work and apparently the Dodgers are up 11-0 in the first inning. WTF is going on.
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave