Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Animal died today

Options
ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/wwe-legend-road-warrior-animal-dead-at-60/

As a kid wresting was a huge deal, this guy was one of my favorites 
XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Wrestlers all seem to die young. I don't know if it is all the abuse that they put their bodies through or the steroids. Even faking it their bodies take thousands of impacts over the years.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    This is not at all what I expected when I opened this thread.  Sad for sure, but I am also relieved that Norah Grace's pet gerbil didn't have an untimely meeting with your wife's vacuum.  
    I was hoping for a farm to table type story here. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    I thought maybe you cooked a brisket or sumptin.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Damn.  That really sux.  One of these guys had a son that football played for the Buckeyes (I think).
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • FarmingPhD
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Damn.  That really sux.  One of these guys had a son that football played for the Buckeyes (I think).
    This would be the guy.  I had an Econ class with his son James (the football player) at Ohio State,