Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bacon wrapped jalapeño stuffed chicken tenders

Options
Saw these posted by a few and decided to give them a try. Definitely a keeper.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,391
    Options
    That last pic is beautiful.  Great cook right there.  Congrats.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Philly35
    Philly35 Posts: 858
    Options
    Looks delicious!
    NW IOWA
  • Philly35
    Philly35 Posts: 858
    Options
    So can you post how you made them? Looks like you cooked em in a water bath first?
    NW IOWA
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    Looks awesome!

Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    Very cool!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • danlbrown
    Options
    Thanks all.
     Philly35- the water in the 2 empty’s was just that , because they were empty. Only had tenders so by the time I stripped the tendon I had a bunch of pieces which I clumped together around the cream cheese filled jalapeño and then wrapped in bacon. I placed them in the muffin pan just to keep them together. The moisture in the pan, just juices from the ingredients. Cooked at 375 for about 35-40 minutes at which point they were solid enough to transfer onto the ci grid for bbq sauce, cheddar and jack for a few minutes 
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    nice looking cook!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • danlbrown
    Options
    Came out well. Had the egg since 2012, on this site for a couple of months, but getting new interesting ideas. No commute with Covid so extra time to try new recipes.