Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Finally broke 80

Options
13»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Dude....are you smoking dope or what?  Your post makes ZERO sense . 
    It's really not all that difficult to understand.  I'll help you out.  Step one: find the river of sewage in the picture.  Step two: realize that the red cap at the end is one of these:

Step three: look at the hats in your own closet.  
    John... so glad you can help me out, since you are so smart...you are not going to be a happy camper after the election in November. This will not go your way, so you might want to prepare yourself for the inevitable.  I’ll mail you some MAGA red caps after the election results are in. They make cool golf caps.
    How's getting out of sending John some hats working out for you?  I guess John did all that work preparing for the inevitable for nothing.

Options
    Congrats.  I break 80 every time I go out and play 9 holes.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bradleya123
    Options
    SaltySam said:
    This isn’t even cooking related.  It’s doubly off-topic.  But I am telling everyone I know.  This forum allows me to tell people I don’t know, as well.  

I broke 80 today on a legit golf course.  I went 42/37 and finished with a six foot downhill putt for birdie to clinch it.  

I was on the bogey/three putt train for three holes and somehow managed to finish par-birdie.  

If you were within a six mile radius of Omaha, you may have heard me shouting.  

Atta Boy!!!  I broke 70 for the first time about a month ago on Pinehurst #3, it's a par 68 with harder and smaller greens than #2.  Great job!!
    Retired Navy, LBGE
    Pinehurst, NC

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Dude....are you smoking dope or what?  Your post makes ZERO sense . 
    It's really not all that difficult to understand.  I'll help you out.  Step one: find the river of sewage in the picture.  Step two: realize that the red cap at the end is one of these:

Step three: look at the hats in your own closet.  
    John... so glad you can help me out, since you are so smart...you are not going to be a happy camper after the election in November. This will not go your way, so you might want to prepare yourself for the inevitable.  I’ll mail you some MAGA red caps after the election results are in. They make cool golf caps.
    Haha I had completely forgotten about this post.  You are the gift that keeps on giving.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    Of course you guys refresh this thread when it’s 40 degrees,  cloudy and a chance of mist in Nebraska.  My clubs are packed away for the winter. 

Buncha jerks.  

Buncha petty, petty, hilarious jerks.  

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Congrats on breaking 80, wish I saw this thread earlier this year.    I play 1-2x/wk and it's always great to nail your goal, whatever it may be.    Of course lately for me I've been crap on the front and have to be a back 9 hero.   
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas