Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Hey Fathers! Just wondering...

Options
2»

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    xfire_ATX said:
    Finally broke down and bought myself this, handed it to SWMBO for the kids to give me.  Took it for a maiden MTB ride yesterday sure was nice to have my back more open.

I own 4 different backpacks from Osprey, and they are exceptional products backed with a non "wtf" warranty. I have abused those packs with a mercilessness only exhibited by the most dastardly of villains.

The only other I carry is a Kelty 70L external frame, of which will never be traded or sat aside.

You will enjoy that pack for years to come. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Wolfe
    Wolfe Posts: 79
    Options
    Wolfe said:
    Stihl battery powered hedge trimmers! 
    My ancient Black-n-Decker is dying again, both battery (Ni-Cd) and blade sharpness.  Does this work on simple grass?  
    I'm not a father so I have to buy my own toys, but I really need a new grass clipper.  

Botch. Cutting grass was my first test, and they worked great!  
  • Wolfe
    Wolfe Posts: 79
    Options
    Botch said:
    Wolfe said:
    Stihl battery powered hedge trimmers! 
    My ancient Black-n-Decker is dying again, both battery (Ni-Cd) and blade sharpness.  Does this work on simple grass?  
    I'm not a father so I have to buy my own toys, but I really need a new grass clipper.  
    Sorry for mess up.  Grass was the first thing I tested, and worked great! 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I am not sure as to the purpose of the "Read less" button at the bottom of these very encouraging reviews of crocs for male fasion.

I am sure they are blessed by St. Hubbins.
    Those are screen shots of reviews on Amazon’s website - so the function is disabled.  I got a chuckle out of them, so thought I’d share.
    Just trying to be funny. Failed again.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    I am not sure as to the purpose of the "Read less" button at the bottom of these very encouraging reviews of crocs for male fasion.

I am sure they are blessed by St. Hubbins.
    Those are screen shots of reviews on Amazon’s website - so the function is disabled.  I got a chuckle out of them, so thought I’d share.
    Just trying to be funny. Failed again.
    Whoops - my bad!
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,583
    Options
    docster said:
    It includes an Acadia table. But that’s not here yet...impatiently waiting!
    Welcome! Be careful with the wood deck.
    canuckland