Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken, ham, and cheese sausage recipe?

Options
Recently someone posted a recipe for a link sausage with chicken, ham, swiss cheese, and seasonings. I forgot to save it I guess. Got meat out to grind, and now can't remember where I saw it. Does anyone remember this or have a link? I think I'm losing my mind. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,777
    Options
    Love to help, but can't say I've seen a sausage made with those ingredients , or are you making sausage and those are ingredients that go in the dish? Jambalaya if so? 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Love to help, but can't say I've seen a sausage made with those ingredients , or are you making sausage and those are ingredients that go in the dish? Jambalaya if so? 

Swiss cheese in jambalaya?
    NOLA
  • lkapigian
    Options
    buzd504 said:
    lkapigian said:

Ha ha, was thinking all but that, just no idea Sausage chicken and ham 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Runamuck
    Runamuck Posts: 38
    Options
    It was a recipe for sausage or brats that were stuffed with chicken, ham, swiss, and seasonings. Reminded me of cordon bleu,  but in a brat. Looked interesting,  but don't remember where I saw it. Must not have been here.
  • lkapigian
    Options
    buzd504 said:
    lkapigian said:

Ha ha, was thinking all but that, just no idea Sausage chicken and ham 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Runamuck said:
    It was a recipe for sausage or brats that were stuffed with chicken, ham, swiss, and seasonings. Reminded me of cordon bleu,  but in a brat. Looked interesting,  but don't remember where I saw it. Must not have been here.
    I could see that, I’m going to ponder this one,

found this on smoked meat.com

3lbs. Boneless Skinless Thighs
    8 oz. Swiss Cheese 1/4" thick slices
    8 oz. Diced Ham
    1/3 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
    1/3 Cup Graded Parmesan Cheese
    1 Tsp Thyme
    1 Tsp CBP
    1 Tsp Salt

Prosciutto would be a nice sub for Ham, I could see this working

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian