Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just made a grocery run.

MotownVol
MotownVol Posts: 1,040
Deciding between ribeyes, salmon and beer can burgers.  Hell might do all three.  The beers cold!
Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,314
    With the requisite adult supervisory beverages in hand you may want to sequence the cooks based on consumption rate.  The one that takes the most thought goes first etc.  FWIW-  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,829
    You definitely have a good starting point.  Ribeyes, salmon, ground beef, and cold beer.  Life is good.  Enjoy the journey of the day.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,745
    MotownVol said:
    Deciding between ribeyes, salmon and beer can burgers.  Hell might do all three.  The beers cold!
    But then what will you do for dinner?
    Stillwater, MN
  • MotownVol
    Doing all three on the mini max.  Salmon on first. Then ribeyes then the beer can burgers.   This working from home thing causes a need for meals.
  • MotownVol
    Last one is on.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,829
    That looks horrible.  =)

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• MotownVol
    Beer is gone.  Switched over to Vodka and Grapefruit.
  • MotownVol

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    nice burgers
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap