Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT-Beware The Ides of March-Sunday March 15- OT

lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 20,910
Since I mentioned the date in a different thread I thought I would toss this out there as the emperor is quite engaged.  
Posted as a public service.  Respond as appropriate.  Here is guidance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro  

Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here; L&S BGE's, PBC, Lang 36; burnin wood in the neighborhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!

Comments

• SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 4,743
    That was a great movie. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. 
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
    ”One can never go wrong with fried dough and grilled meat”
                                                                                  Smokingal
  • dbCooperdbCooper Posts: 301
    Unable to respond in any appropriate manner, but.....
    Love that movie!
    LBGE, 22" Weber
    Great Plains, USA
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 16,626
    If we are all only 7 degrees from Kevin Bacon, this virus is going to screw us all. 
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 7,570
    If we are all only 7 degrees from Kevin Bacon, this virus is going to screw us all. 
    That's a fairly illustrative comment.  

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• BotchBotch Posts: 9,368
    Did we all miss Pi Day, yesterday?  
    Botch said:

Isn't Pi Day today??

Camped out in the (757/948/804)
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 10,254
    Botch said:
    I wouldn’t say I missed it.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 20,910
    edited March 17
    Late here but some history for next year regarding the date:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March?utm_source=nextdraft&utm_medium=email  Diversion is a good thing at times. 
    (Edit:)But sometimes a bit difficult to understand the driver for that "sunk" feeling...
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here; L&S BGE's, PBC, Lang 36; burnin wood in the neighborhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!