Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Corona Virus: How are you preparing? - OT

Options
13»

Comments

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,617
    Options
    Bump doesn't work because thread has been sunken by @The_Buffalo
    canuckland
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Not planning any travel at this time, but not really doing anything different in my day to day schedule.  With 11 deaths to date in US, I am not hoarding food or medical supplies.  It’s just a shame what the Dems are trying to do to use this as a political game against Trump.  Shame on Pelosi and Schumer. 
    You are an idiot.
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Not planning any travel at this time, but not really doing anything different in my day to day schedule.  With 11 deaths to date in US, I am not hoarding food or medical supplies.  It’s just a shame what the Dems are trying to do to use this as a political game against Trump.  Shame on Pelosi and Schumer. 
    This is not political.  You are contributing to killing people through your stupidity.  Please just get off social media, or temper your ignorance, you fkn moron.