Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gender Reveal via BGE ??

Options
2»

Comments

• bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,099
    Options
    piney said:

I wonder what would happen if the new parents-to-be just said "hey dude, we are having a boy/girl". I bet that would work.

Piney - I remember those old times days when people used to just do zany things like say 'it's a boy'.

Man, we were young, wild and free back then.
    Used to get a cigar as well!
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    We had friends that had to do the whole big balloon popping gender reveal party. You pop the balloon and it's either blue or pink. When the future mom was in the other room we blew up a different balloon and popped it while another friend screamed "Look, it's a boy!"

We had to make it somewhat entertaining! We got her reaction on video. That alone was worth the trip over to the party. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    We had friends that had to do the whole big balloon popping gender reveal party. You pop the balloon and it's either blue or pink. When the future mom was in the other room we blew up a different balloon and popped it while another friend screamed "Look, it's a boy!"

We had to make it somewhat entertaining! We got her reaction on video. That alone was worth the trip over to the party. 
    I actually laughed out loud at this.  =)