Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

College Football Championship Game - LSU vs Clemson @NOLA Superdome

Options
12346»

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    O'Dell really look a dump on that whole event... I think he may have visited a few too many "BIG A$$ BEERS" places on Bourbon street before the game.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,181
    Options
    thetrim said:
    O'Dell really look a dump on that whole event... I think he may have visited a few too many "BIG A$$ BEERS" places on Bourbon street before the game.
    Top WRs always find a way to make it about themselves. 
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,427
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Dudes a clown. Had he given each player $300, no harm or issue. He openly gave guys handfuls of cash. Not an issue for guys who graduated or are leaving for the NFL. Thanks for putting next season in jeopardy. 
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    how about that sec guard in locker room getting panties tied in knot there is a reason grateful dead stopped playing that town
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,427
    Options
    JonWesson said:
    how about that sec guard in locker room getting panties tied in knot there is a reason grateful dead stopped playing that town
    How many personal injury attorneys (no offense to any brethren) called that dude and said you got a case? 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95