Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Thread about dishwasher canned?

I don’t understand....
Dyersburg, TN

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    leemschu said:
    I don’t understand....
    There are things that happens here that makes one stop and ponder 🤔 for a moment. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    BGE is ripping off Bosch with their own soon and didn’t like the competition.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,319
    edited December 2019
    The thread must have veered off into shipping companies and delivery... =)
    Actually no idea why but as noted by @SGH crap happens and with random topics just to make sure we are paying attention.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Also, Col. Sanders is off limits if you think he’s creepy.  
  • SGH
    Also, Col. Sanders is off limits if you think he’s creepy.  
    For a short while anus was semi-off limits. Luckily the Buffalo came to his senses. If you can’t speak of anus on the forum what is the point of even speaking? 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    I hear the Bosch forum is pretty lively.
  • SGH
    Thought I would share this. Most of us are fortunate enough to be arguing over what dishwasher or washing machine is best. Sometimes we forget how lucky we really are. Here is a good friend of mines dishwasher and washing machine. The dishwasher is on the right the washing machine on the left. 

Status- Standing by.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    Also, Col. Sanders is off limits if you think he’s creepy.  
    Have you guys seen the new commercial where Col Sanders puts the moves on Aunt Jemima??  GAAHHHH, that's creepy as Hell!!!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• I still prefer Asko 
    XL BGE and Kamado Joe Jr.