Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

<----------------- Look!

Geaux Tigers!!!
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Now listen 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Arkansas then TAM....then, hopefully, SEC championship...then...???

Odds are going up and up

Odds are going up and up
    Geaux Tigers!  Don't forget about the big H and I don't mean herpes.  Ed and the boys are having one hell of a year.  
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    I am a sucker. I clicked on this simply because of the title. Title nicely done! BTW, my daughter is studying for her doctorate at LSU. We are from Virginia where College football excitement is at a minimum. Rock it!
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    I love Coach Oeaux. Geaux Tigers!!!
    https://youtu.be/Ol343lInnbU
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• Away!  Look away!
    sound it out yaidjit
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    I am a sucker. I clicked on this simply because of the title. Title nicely done! BTW, my daughter is studying for her doctorate at LSU. We are from Virginia where College football excitement is at a minimum. Rock it!
    I hope your daughter is enjoying Tiger life at LSU.  I'm a Rajun Cajun alumnus and my wife is an LSU alumna.  Louisiana takes its football seriously.  We are extremely loyal fans.
  • RajunCajun
    Got a couple 3" thick bone-in reverse sear ribeyes on the BGE and Geaux Tigers!!!!  Life is good.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791

Odds are going up and up
    If they can avoid injuries I think you are looking at the National Champs 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    edited November 2019
    crawfish creole, cucumbreros and dirty martinis

edited November 2019
    crawfish creole, cucumbreros and dirty martinis

Nola, you are my idol, man.  You are da man.  Btw, my wife and I both like our martinis dirty.  Ciroc vodka is the choice spirit.  Geaux Tigers!  That my friend looks outstanding.  Well done!
  • RajunCajun
    @nolaegghead

Had a few rum cocktails during the game.  Found a new rum made in Natchez, MS, really smooth stuff.  Followed by these 3" bad boys, reverse seared and accompanied by a compound butter.

• nolaegghead
    Sweet!

My brother texted me early in the game.... "Can Arkansas actually win this".

Me: "no"

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• RajunCajun
    TigerTony said:

Eaux!