Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Anyone else have difficulty logging in the last few mins?

Was booted from my account and then tried to log in several times using valid credentials to no avail. 

Strange. 

Comments

• SGHSGH Posts: 26,557
    So far so good on my end 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Just a man with a Muhle. 
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 2,587
    Not today but for several days after my iPhone 8 updated the OS I did. It could take half a dozen tries.
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 14,205
    I never log out!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 31,466
    I still can't login.  Can some one please notify the firm and get this fixed?

• NorthPilot06NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,159
    Folks are going to have a tough time getting logged into their troll accounts  :)
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 20,292
    All good here.
    Louisville;  "indeterminate Jim" here; L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • 1voyager1voyager Posts: 714
    edited November 9
    How can you comment if you're not logged in?
    Somewhere in Colorado
    LBGE, PGS A40 Gasser and too much Griswold cast iron cookware.
  • If you are having trouble from a phone try hitting the refresh button after logging in. I’ve noticed when I put in password and hit login it takes me to the home screen but I’m not logged in. If I hit the refresh button I’m then logged in. 
    Snellville, GA

• Maybe it’s your password?  Mine is hillarycanblowme.  It never fails.
  • If you are having trouble from a phone try hitting the refresh button after logging in. I’ve noticed when I put in password and hit login it takes me to the home screen but I’m not logged in. If I hit the refresh button I’m then logged in. 
    Your solution sounds plausible, as putting in my valid credentials (using my phone) would simply result in me going back to the home page absent any indication I was logged on. Will try next time. Thanks. 
  • Exactly what happens to me. Refresh and I’m in. 
    Snellville, GA

• GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 2,587
    I signed in and refreshed seven times before it stuck. I phone 8 plus.
  • some people probably wish I had more issues logging in than i do  B)

clear cache and refresh browser, Shift F5 is a shortcut way to do it on a PC