Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No pictures but I sure am proud of my little chef

Options
ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
edited September 2019 in Off Topic
yesterday was an extremely busy day...Norah Grace had walkathon, she walked/jogged 10miles with her volleyball teammates.  After that was complete she came home to check the pork butt she was cooking for the neighbor, prepped 2 chickens, made pasta, made fresh pesto, made fresh bread and a giant cobbler.  

Her commitment to help a family in need makes me proud. All I’ve ever wanted is for Norah Grace to recognize the importance of helping others.   She was exhausted, but still found the energy to make some dinner for her grandparents.  

Eggheads, I know I am biased, but she’s a great kid.   She recognizes how fortunate we are and how doing something small for someone like providing a meal or some awesome socks can make all the difference in the world to someone in need.   

What a blessing to be able to call her my daughter.   

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments