Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Gordon Ramsay Savagely Critiques Spicy Wings

https://youtu.be/U9DyHthJ6LA

The only one of those sauces I’ve had is Da Bomb, which at 135,600 scoville units, is no slouch.

Comments

• mEGG_My_DaymEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,419
    edited August 5
    This video is hilarious - Gordon came prepared and good on him for being a good sport. I loved when Gordon was dying and the host suggested hot sauce for the scrambled eggs.  I think I would quit after the first four wings. Thanks for posting. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, (Akron was gifted to a friend)
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 20,077
    I recall seeing that from someone who posted it here a while ago.  You want to see how it's done...check out this from Alton Brown:

Louisville;  "indeterminate Jim" here; L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • BotchBotch Posts: 8,445
    It was probably a spoof, and I may have read it here, but it was mentioned of a "Gordon Ramsey" voice for your car's navigation system.  
    "You STUPID sot!!!  You missed the exit!  Now we have to go two miles before we can turn around, ya blimey bastige!!"  
    How FUN would that be??  :lol:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • BotchBotch Posts: 8,445
    Re-watched the video, I forgot he'd taken a leak midway through, without washing his hands.
    I made the same mistake, first time I peeled a bushel of Hatch green chiles in Albuquerque; never jumped into the shower with my clothes on before.   :o  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 15,118

The only one of those sauces I’ve had is Da Bomb, which at 135,600 scoville units, is no slouch.
    I thoroughly enjoyed watching that clip.  Thanks for sharing!
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• Smoker317Smoker317 Posts: 235
    I find Gordon to be very entertaining...
    Egghead since November 2014, XL-BGE & ET-732
    Smobot
    Living near Indy
    36" Blackstone
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 536

I’ve got a bottle in my desk at work, too hot to use by itself.  
  • lousubcap said:
    I recall seeing that from someone who posted it here a while ago.  You want to see how it's done...check out this from Alton Brown:

Amazing that he hardly broke a sweat. Actually pretty impressive. 

I like Alton, but I find him to be overly pompous and theatrical at times. Pretty interesting career path.
  • In watching these videos, is anyone else sitting there wishing the host would calm it with the hand gestures as he speaks?