Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Louisville Eggfest

Options
Brownsboro Hardware is having their annual Eggiest this weekend.  How many are going?  My neighbor and I plan to attend. Hope to see some others as well.

https://www.brownsborohardware.com/eggfest/
Large BGE - Thanks Knob Creek

Louisville, KY

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,342
    Options
    This is the second year in a row where I did not receive a head's up flyer so I can't make it due to other plans.  I am on their mailing list for what seems like everything else but not this??? I bought both BGE's from them.  Go figure. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • The_Canuck
    Options
    If I am correct on my thinking/understanding, it is always the first weekend of August.  Or at least it has been that way the last three years.  Sorry you will miss it.  I am just hopeful that they will expand into more of the parking lot if they can.  These warm (humid) August days make it mildly uncomfortable with everyone there and all the hot grills going in the small side parking lot.

Louisville, KY
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Suzy and I have been once. It was a good time and a lot of great food and cool folks.

I might try to make it this weekend. I wish I had known about it sooner. I would have hooked up with the cooking thing and try to win something.

It is so hot on that parking lot surface, especially the humidity. That is the only reason most do not attend.

For those who go, have a great time.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • The_Canuck
    Options
    It is a shame I don't own a 5 acre lot that I could host it on.

Louisville, KY