Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Guess what I got to use again tonight...

Options
ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
You have to admit my walker adds a little something special  to the look of the blackstone.   It’s so exciting to be able to cook.   My little one brings a chair about for me to sit on while I’m cooking.   I can’t thank @Tspud1 enough for the killer cover.   I love it.  It’s not the lightest weight item bc it’s well made, but my little chef is able to move it for me.     

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    Awesome!  Keep up the good work!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,187
    Options
    Hard to beat a good burger. Glad to see you back at it. 
  • Leopoldstoch
    Leopoldstoch Posts: 1,182
    Options
    Encouraging to see you cooking! Keep on!

Brandon - Ohio

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Good lookin’ cook right there. Hope you’re able to make use of the pool, and if not, that you’re able to watch NG enjoy it!
  • ryantt
    Options
    Good lookin’ cook right there. Hope you’re able to make use of the pool, and if not, that you’re able to watch NG enjoy it!
    Can’t climb the ladder to get in.  We are selling the house so we are going to put in another pool with decking.    It will make my life easy.  

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @ryantt
    If you keep eating like that my friend you will be bench pressing that Buick in no time at all ole buddy. Good to see you back in action👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Egg on brother!
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    There’s no BS in that Blackstone cook!  Strong work sir!
    Flint, Michigan
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    A passion for something makes life worth living - keep cooking and that passion for your family.  Burgers look good as well.  Still preying for you brother and @Tspud1 products rock!!!
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
  • rifrench
    rifrench Posts: 469
    Options
    Is the cover meant to keep weather, bugs & etc. off the cooking area? I have a 26" Blackstone that I haven't set up yet...
     1 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 1 KBQ and a 26" Blackstone near Blackstone, Virginia
  • ryantt
    edited July 2019
    Options
    rifrench said:
    Is the cover meant to keep weather, bugs & etc. off the cooking area? I have a 26" Blackstone that I haven't set up yet...
    Yep that’s what it’s made for, but it also doubles as a killer place to setup extra counter space for light weight items when Norah is cooking on her kamado’s.   

I would love to thank @Tspud1 for my awesome cover.   I love the way the stainless matches my walker in one of the photos 

• rifrench
    rifrench Posts: 469
    Options
    Thanks, ryantt!
     1 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 1 KBQ and a 26" Blackstone near Blackstone, Virginia
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,661
    Options
    rifrench said:
    Cats, coons, possums
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Paul_in_Canton
    Options
    Good to see you cooking Ryan!  The real estate market is crazy around here right now!  Hope you find a small house with a big cooking area!
    Large BGE, Cookshack Smokette, Weber Genesis Gold, and Weber Smokey Joe
    Canton, Ohio
    Home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
  • Flatfoot
    Flatfoot Posts: 96
    Options
    Looking good there!  Keep it up!
    LBGE, MM, & Mini. Weber Smokey Joe for a knockabout. 
    "Honestly, Honey!  Just one more Egg, and one more gun, and I'll be done!"
  • ryantt
    Options
    @Paul_in_Canton I’ve been looking and prices are up which is good and bad.  I’ll get more for my house put pay more for the next one.   We’ve talked about building it.  I’ve seen nice lots for reasonable prices out this way, and I come from a family of builders who can help me act as my own GC to save some cash.