Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.


In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mother’s Day meal by Norah link to video

ryanttryantt Posts: 2,103
This is our first time ever making a video and to be honest I can see it needs improvement....but we are proud of it. Take a look and let us know what you think 

https://youtu.be/IzHFdbjUVE0
XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2
Massillon Ohio 
Check out Chef Norah Grace on Instagram @the_buckeye_bbq

Comments

  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 5,405
    edited June 28
    FTFY and Props to Norah


    Visalia, Ca
  • ryanttryantt Posts: 2,103
    I don’t know how to post it so it shows up in the comment as a little box of the video to click on.  If someone could tell me how to do that that would be amazing.  I’m technologically challenged.  
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2
    Massillon Ohio 
    Check out Chef Norah Grace on Instagram @the_buckeye_bbq
  • ryanttryantt Posts: 2,103
    Thanks for doing that @lkapigian
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2
    Massillon Ohio 
    Check out Chef Norah Grace on Instagram @the_buckeye_bbq
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 5,405
    ryantt said:
    I don’t know how to post it so it shows up in the comment as a little box of the video to click on.  If someone could tell me how to do that that would be amazing.  I’m technologically challenged.  
    click the "share" below the video, copy that link and paste
    Visalia, Ca
  • ryanttryantt Posts: 2,103
    lkapigian said:
    ryantt said:
    I don’t know how to post it so it shows up in the comment as a little box of the video to click on.  If someone could tell me how to do that that would be amazing.  I’m technologically challenged.  
    click the "share" below the video, copy that link and paste
    Do I need to do it from a desktop bs iPhone. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2
    Massillon Ohio 
    Check out Chef Norah Grace on Instagram @the_buckeye_bbq
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 5,405
    ryantt said:
    lkapigian said:
    ryantt said:
    I don’t know how to post it so it shows up in the comment as a little box of the video to click on.  If someone could tell me how to do that that would be amazing.  I’m technologically challenged.  
    click the "share" below the video, copy that link and paste
    Do I need to do it from a desktop bs iPhone. 
    either works for me
    Visalia, Ca
  • ryanttryantt Posts: 2,103
    Did’t work on today’s video, Could you help me out again
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2
    Massillon Ohio 
    Check out Chef Norah Grace on Instagram @the_buckeye_bbq
Sign In or Register to comment.
Click here for Forum Use Guidelines.