Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Loin

Options
Threw a quick pork loin in for dinner. Rubbed with Caribque Honey Heat (one of my favorites). 

Comments

• Cerebellum300
    Options
    Time and temp for the cook?
  • Cerebellum300
    Options
    And weight of the cut?
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Nice. While there are just two of us here a 1 pounder pork loin is one of our standing suppers. I actually buy a large piece and then cut it and FS the piecs. 

I then treat them as if the meat was actually like the meaty parts of spare ribs. i.e. I rub them and cook accordingly. As a follow up I cut the finished roast into thin medallions, plus serve them on a platter drizzled with warm BH TN Red. As a side an acorn squash wth maple syrup, butter and pecan nuts sends this simple meal to a wonderful rating!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Seen but never used your favourite, love the colour. On the bucket list. The pork loin, like Homer says one animal can’t give us so many great things. Back bacon, chops, roasts, butterflied and stuffed roast, schnitzels, etc... it is remarkable. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!