Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The Small is a Workhorse! Tequila Lime Chipotle Wings

smbishopsmbishop Posts: 2,277
Southlake, TX, and Cowhouse Creek, Gatesville, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.

Comments

• cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 2,155

Nice looking cook there. The small is a champion. It looks like you have one of the older generation woo’s from CGS. I have one of those too.

John - SLC, UT

• smbishopsmbishop Posts: 2,277

Yes, I like the nuts that allow you to raise it up a bit!

Southlake, TX, and Cowhouse Creek, Gatesville, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 19,308

Yes sir. Great cook and outcome. Congrats.

Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,770

Wow that looks good...

Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • DuckDogDrDuckDogDr Posts: 945

You forgot to post your address

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 14,458

You had me at Tequila.

"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• nice cook Scott!

another 1 for "the list"

Thanks for posting this