Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Fixing a Stoker Wifi

Unfortunately my Stoker Wifi stopped working. The unit will not power on properly. When I press the power button it turns-on while I hold down the power button. As soon as I let go of the power button, the unit turns-off. I tried contacting Rock's BBQ, but never got a reply.

Any thoughts on how to fix it? I took the unit apart, but not seeing anything obvious.

Comments

• lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 4,891

The only way I have ever been able to make contact was to keep calling till they answer, never had any luck with getting a message returned

Visalia, Ca
  • mrosenermrosener Posts: 26

Nevermind...just figured it out. Just in case this helps someone else in the future...

The problem was that part of the switch had come apart. If you look at this switch, you'll see a small silver extending from the spring to about 1/4". This piece had fallen-off.

• mahenryakmahenryak Posts: 1,226

I'm glad you were able to find the solution. Which version do you own? I have the black one, is why I ask.

LG BGE, KJ Jr, Smokin Bros. Premier 36 and Pizza Party Bollore