Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Headquarters

Options
Visiting Atlanta tomorrow. Should I make a stop at BGE headquarters?

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    When in Rome do like the Romans.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    It’s worth a stop but nothing overwhelming.  If you have a warranty claim, absolutely.
    You’ll enjoy it.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Hokiejacket
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    It’s worth a stop but nothing overwhelming.  If you have a warranty claim, absolutely.
    You’ll enjoy it.
    No warranty. Just thought I’d stop by. Maybe get a closer look at the Eggspander for the XL. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    SGH said:
    Toga party!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Don’t do it at the expense of missing a proper amount of time at the Gold Club 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Hokiejacket
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    You’ll enjoy it.
    No warranty. Just thought I’d stop by. Maybe get a closer look at the Eggspander for the XL. 
    You should stop.  Also check out the original at https://ceramicgrillstore.com/
    Better quality in my opinion.  
    Thank you. I will. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Gold club is long gone with FBI etc..  Substitute Cheetah lounge.  Might be long gone too for all I know.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    I would recommend a visit. Cheers
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • SGH
    Options
    Botch said:
    SGH said:
    Toga party!  
    In overalls =)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Umm yeah right....
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    SGH said:

So what does one do in Greece? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    thetrim said:
    Gold club is long gone with FBI etc..  Substitute Cheetah lounge.  Might be long gone too for all I know.
    One of my employees worked as a bouncer at the Gold Club during it's heyday.  Talk about interesting stories!  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Hokiejacket
    Options
    Well I’m flying down to Atlanta right now. 
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    edited February 2019
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    You’ll enjoy it.
    couple of shots of my XL Eggspander

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    I got thrown out physically of the last "club" I was in, was either The Red Rose, or The Yellow Rose, in Austin.  
    Stage was about a foot high, and one exotic dancer would kick her leg over the patrons' heads before receiving her dollar.  Being an enthusiast of the Fine Arts, I approached the stage, dollar in hand.  Unfortunately, I'm 6'5" and she wasn't quite able to clear my head.  She lost her balance, started falling backwards, and reflexively bent her leg over my shoulder.  My balance wasn't too good by then either, so she fell on her back on the stage, with me falling in a very, uh, interesting location.  
    The bouncer didn't see what happened, just looked up when we hit the stage and out the door I went.  My "fine" friends made no attempt to explain what happened, just laughed their asses off.  Bastiges...

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Botch said:
    I got thrown out physically of the last "club" I was in, was either The Red Rose, or The Yellow Rose, in Austin.  
    Stage was about a foot high, and one exotic dancer would kick her leg over the patrons' heads before receiving her dollar.  Being an enthusiast of the Fine Arts, I approached the stage, dollar in hand.  Unfortunately, I'm 6'5" and she wasn't quite able to clear my head.  She lost her balance, started falling backwards, and reflexively bent her leg over my shoulder.  My balance wasn't too good by then either, so she fell on her back on the stage, with me falling in a very, uh, interesting location.  
    The bouncer didn't see what happened, just looked up when we hit the stage and out the door I went.  My "fine" friends made no attempt to explain what happened, just laughed their asses off.  Bastiges...
    My friend received a black eye on his 18th birthday from some flying silicone at the boom boom room. Hard to explain that one to his parents when getting home. We had a good laugh the next day at school
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    You haven’t lived until you’ve been to a Butt Hut with a screen door. 
  • GoooDawgs
    GoooDawgs Posts: 1,060
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Friday night threads begin!
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:

So what does one do in Greece? 
    I know it’s just one man talking here, but Greece should be avoided by straight (normal) men for obvious reasons. Stay away my friend.  

Status- Standing by.