Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Richard Fl
Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
edited December 2018 in EggHead Forum
Any one interested? USNA '67  The days of Roger Staubach

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,403
    Options
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Fredb
    Fredb Posts: 89
    Options
    All Nav all the time!!!!
  • pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    Options
    These guys get after it for all the right reasons....Just hope Navy sings second today!!!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    33 minutes to kickoff👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Army struck first. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Navy finally struck👍

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Well, that will about wind it up. Congratulations to Army. I was kind of rooting for Navy for brother Caps sake. Either way, it was a great game👍

Status- Standing by.

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    @thetrim,

I plan to be at next years Brisket Camp, we will settle up then. 

Congrats. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    We go for Army here.  My Dad was a Captain in the artillery.  He would have been pleased.
    Flint, Michigan
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @CTMike should conditions preclude face-to-face settlement you are best served by using UPS as the carrier and tossing in some other product to answer the contents question.  If it all goes south they are less likely to get axle-wrapped than the USPS.  Voice of experience. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @CTMike should conditions preclude face-to-face settlement you are best served by using UPS as the carrier and tossing in some other product to answer the contents question.  If it all goes south they are less likely to get axle-wrapped than the USPS.  Voice of experience. 
    The terms of the bet were that it was to be paid when together so that it could be shared. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    CTMike said:
    lousubcap said:
    The terms of the bet were that it was to be paid when together so that it could be shared. 
    @lousubcap the thing is @CTMike learned from Butt Blast why you should deliver a bottle in person. I think him taking this picture scarred him as much as you shipping the bottle did. 

Its a consumption quality control issue. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• lousubcap
    Options
    @Killit_and_Grillit - Roger all above.  But rather than leave it to chance 4-5 months down the road I will settle the wager and then go from there.  My radar definitely doesn't have the range or clarity for that distance.  And sonar on land is totally useless ;)
    Make sure to hit up @thetrim next go 'round.  Hopefully he will show up empty handed if only because he consumed his winnings.