Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Javelin Pro Duo - $33 Right Now

Options
Mass Drop has them back for $33. Yes you need to sign up for the website. Yes it's legit

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    @ColAngus I just saw your Thermometer question. Hopefully this helps you out. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    @ColAngus I just saw your Thermometer question. Hopefully this helps you out. 

I just noticed you're looking for a remote thermometer. My bad

Minnesota
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    Still,an awesome deal, thanks @WeberWho
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options

WeberWho

I've been having issues with my Thermopen and this is perfect timing.

I found them on Amazon for $38 and went for it.

Thanks again!!

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• WeberWho
    Options
    bigguy136 said:

WeberWho

Thanks again!!

Good deal. I've had my Classic Thermapen for the last 8 years with no issues. I grabbed one of these for my parents and their egg. I quickly realized this thermometer surpassed my 8 year old Thermapen that I owned. I jumped on one the next sale around. My Thermapen has now taken the back seat to the Javelin. My Thermapen doesn't owe me a dime and has been nothing but fantastic. The Javelin Pro Duo is nicer unit between the two I own. Backlit, magnetic, and as fast as the Thermapen. The price can't be beat. How long will it last? Who knows. Not too much of a gamble for the price. 

Minnesota
  • rtgurley
    Options
    bigguy136 said:

WeberWho

Thanks again!!

Do you have a link to that item with that price?  I only see the Pro Dual going for $54.
    XL BGE 
    Saints fan stuck in Dallas
  • bigguy136
    Options
    rtgurley said:
    bigguy136 said:

WeberWho

Thanks again!!

Do you have a link to that item with that price?  I only see the Pro Dual going for $54.
    Amazon had a Black Monday sale on most everything and that brought the price down to $38

Big Lake, Minnesota

• bigguy136
    Options
    @WeberWho Thanks again, I just got it today. Feels very solid and smooth movement. I can't wait to try it this weekend!!!

Big Lake, Minnesota