Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Only Way To Travel For Thanksgiving

Options
Friend of mine just sent me this, from the highway in NH.  I don't know which one of you this is, but you've got the right idea!

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• johnkitchens
    Options
    Cap off vent open. The only thing missing is smoke! This guy is ready. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    That's dedication.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    You'd need an engine hoist to get that thing in the bed.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,187
    Options
    Looks like folks headed to Butt Blast 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,532
    Options
    Reminds me of an egghead driving home with a demo egg from a fest and noticed smoke in the rear view mirror  =)
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Friend of mine just sent me this, from the highway in NH.  I don't know which one of you this is, but you've got the right idea!

Why was he so close to his bumper?

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,187
    Options
    Funny that someone scratches out the license plate on a someone else’s truck. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I did that.  I figured there was a small chance the owner was on the forum and would prefer not to share their plate with the world.      
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It’s much easier if you just stay at home and cook.

#fnlazy
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,299
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I did that.  I figured there was a small chance the owner was on the forum and would prefer not to share their plate with the world.      
    Very privacy-protective of you, JIC. I’m impressed.

Are we to assume you generally employ similar de-identification in your recounting of the sordid and sometimes unpalatable happenings of Butt Blast?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Very privacy-protective of you, JIC. I’m impressed.

Are we to assume you generally employ similar de-identification in your recounting of the sordid and sometimes unpalatable happenings of Butt Blast?
    What happens at Butt Blast (that @tarheelmatt doesn’t capture on video)... stays at Butt Blast!
  • JMCXL
    JMCXL Posts: 1,524
    Options
    Great photo!!! Sad travel for me this thanksgiving- no egg with us, someone else is doing the cooking. 3 days without a cook 😡
    Northern New Jersey
     XL - Woo2, AR      L (2) - Woo, PS Woo     MM (2) - Woo       MINI

Check out https://www.grillingwithpapaj.com for some fun and more Grilling with Papa (incase you haven't gotten enough of me)

Also, check out my YouTube Page
    https://www.youtube.com/c/grillingwithpapaj

Follow me on Facebook 
    https://www.facebook.com/GrillingPapaJ/

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    I agree with the driver. It’s worth it and gives me the excuse to stay outside and watch my egg while everyone else trips over each other in the house and tries to make polite conversation. Anyone interesting to talk to will eventually come outside to discuss the egg and anybody who doesn’t usually isn’t worth the time. 
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.