Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2018 Veterans Day Roll Call

Options
I just want to take a moment to personally say THANK YOU to our Eggheadforum Veterans. Your service and sacrifice for this Great Nation will never go unappreciated. 

Also, I would like the thank the families of our Veterans. Their personal sacrifice should not go unnoticed. 

There are thousands of years of collective service amongst us. Please comment with your branch and years of service so we can toast in your honor today. 

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    All in with the family sacrifices that often go unnoticed and unrecognized.  Talk about dealing with "everything else" for extended periods of time while the service member focuses on the mission at hand. 
    Agreed. So many times a spouse’s dreams have to be put on hold while the other serves our Country. Families uprooting and moving due to transfers. “Everything else” adds up so fast. 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    I just want to take a moment to personally say THANK YOU to our Eggheadforum Veterans. Your service and sacrifice for this Great Nation will never go unappreciated. 

Also, I would like the thank the families of our Veterans. Their personal sacrifice should not go unnoticed. 

There are thousands of years of collective service amongst us. Please comment with your branch and years of service so we can toast in your honor today. 
    Couldn't have said it better ....Never Forget 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Zeiger88
    Zeiger88 Posts: 171
    Options
    Thank you for your service to all of you 
    BGE XL June 2017 Flameboss 300 February 2018 Mini max July 2018 Lima, Ohio