Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dutch oven - Pigs in the cornfield

Options
2»

Comments

• NC_Egghead
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Take a bow. 
    That is exactly what I need to do. I have done pot roasts, beef stew and chilis with with mine, and they are exceptional. I cam only imagine how good that meal must have been.
    Great presentation, looks delicious, thank you for posting this.
    Thanks Ron. It’s nice to just light up some briquettes, count them out, and let it ride. It’s kinda like the outdoor version of a one-pot casserole. 
    Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    Thanks @northGAcock!
    Charlotte, NC

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,675
    Options
    @thetrim, @JohnnyTarheel, thanks guys!

@Mickey, I didn’t think this was all that uncommon but if you haven’t seen it before, then I guess it is. Thanks!
    Hope you did not miss-read what i was trying to say. The WOW should speak to it. 
    Truly a great meal.  
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Options
    NC.... Your outstanding effort and post make me very proud to  be a part time NC resident.that cook is simply amazing! Thanks for sharing and it on my list to try.
    Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,678
    Options
    Looks like it turned out great. One more added to the list of things to try.
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    Mickey said:
    @thetrim, @JohnnyTarheel, thanks guys!

@Mickey, I didn’t think this was all that uncommon but if you haven’t seen it before, then I guess it is. Thanks!
    Hope you did not miss-read what i was trying to say. The WOW should speak to it. 
    Truly a great meal.  
    @Mickey, sorry, my fault for poor communication. I certainly took your post as a compliment. 
    Charlotte, NC

• NC_Egghead
    Options
    @tml1230, and @GregW, thanks guys! It is definitely worth a try.
    Charlotte, NC