Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Seems like pics are loading faster

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,500
Anyone else notice this?  Sure seems I'm not watching the spinning beach ball much anymore, and that's a very good thing.  Will have to wait for another shaving thread to know for sure.   :D

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

Comments

• SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,900
    edited October 2018
    Options
    edit - Click on the Best Of... link in the right menu and report your findings after scrolling to the bottom of the white space. You will see 3 small boxes displaying progress so not a beach ball.  
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,500
    Options
    Couldn't scroll to the bottom, did see the three boxes for a bit, then the beach ball.  Then I lost my scroll bar on the right.

Bubble, burst.   :|

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,780
    Options
    net neutrality
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,360
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Doesn't seem much different to me but I only do forum stuff on my desktop wired to my router and not a phone/tablet.

EDIT:

Never clicked the "Best Of" link before. Neat. Wondering what qualifies something to be on that page.

Not sure though that page is a good indicator of  the server sending pix to load as it appears to be pulling content together dynamically on the fly.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,900
    Options
    I believe a post must reach 5 likes before it is added. Don't know how long it will remain in  Best of...  As for whether it is a good indication, for me, if it takes too long to load and fill the white space, it is too slow. =) Also, do not know the upper limit of the size the program needs to fill.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.